We are growing and looking for an experienced plumber to join our team!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The ability to run service calls independently to diagnose and resolve issues
- Some knowledge of mechanical work
- The experience with installing water heaters, water softeners, sinks, faucets, toilets, etc.
- Clean, neat, and professional appearance
- Ability to adapt to changing work schedule as the business dictates
- Ability to follow OSHA safety requirement.
- Strong work ethic
- Drive to learn new things
- Reliable transportation to get to work
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Trust worthy
- Complete jobs on time
- Strong social skills.
Compensation: Pay and benefits vary based on experience and licensing
Employment Type: Full-time
(Posting Date: 12-6-18; Post will remain until position is filled)
Mac Services is an equal opportunity employer