Plumbing and Mechanical Experience Needed!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The ability to run service calls independently to diagnose and resolve issues
- Some knowledge of mechanical work (i.e. restaurant equipment, welding, wiring, etc.)
- Some experience with installing water heaters, water softeners, sinks, faucets, toilets, etc.
- Clean, neat, and professional appearance
- Ability to adapt to changing work schedule as the business dictates
- Ability to follow OSHA safety requirement.
- Strong work ethic
- Drive to learn new things
- Reliable transportation to get to work
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Trust worthy
- Complete jobs on time
- Strong social skills.
Compensation: Pay and benefits vary based on experience and licensing
Employment Type: Full-time
Please call our office at 574-360-7672 to apply.
Mac Services is an equal opportunity employer