Performing routine maintenance on your home or businesses HVAC or refrigeration system is crucial to keep your unit running at peak efficiency all season long without any unexpected breakdowns. In turn this will help you save money, breathe cleaner air, enjoy increased safety and comfort in your home, and help the environment while boosting your overall peace of mind.
When entering into a service agreement, the technicians at MAC Services will offer a plan that best fits your needs & budget. We can come out annually, biannually or quarterly and also offer the option of paying for the entire year upfront or at the completion of each service. We will send a reminder when your service is due and provide you with that peace of mind knowing your unit is fully functional and ready to go for the season!
No overtime charges for emergency service!
10% Discount on all repairs!
Inspections include but are not limited to:
- Clean or replace air filters, humid media
- Clean/check fan belts, sheaves, indoor outdoor coils, drain pans & piping
- Lubricate bearings and motors if required
- Check for proper voltage and amp draws
- Check wiring for loose connections
- Check flue for obstructions and condition
- Check and clean electronic ignition
- Check for proper combustion air
- Check for gas leaks
- Check & adjust control system
- Check gas valve operation
- Check gas pressures
- Check pumps for proper operation
- Check snow melt slab sensor
- Check boiler glycol levels
- Check in-floor mixing valve settings
- Clean and adjust main & pilot burner
- Check for heat exchanger cracks
- Check thermostat setting(s)
- Check for all safety controls
- Clean & check humidifiers
- Replace humidifier cylinder yearly
- Clean condenser coil
- Check NC pressures & Freon charge
- Check compressor volts & amps
- Check crankcase heater